Home » , » My Name is Love (2012) 720p DVDRip 800MB

My Name is Love (2012) 720p DVDRip 800MB

My Name is Love (2012)
My Name is Love (2012)


Storyline
Download movies free: My Name is Love (2012) 720p DVDRip 800MB Hnmovies
My Name is Love tells the story of a young Thai guy who, when he was in high school really thought he was “all that”. In fact, he was so used to girls liking him he often paid no attention to them. As he gets a little older, however, he falls in love with one of the most beautiful girls he’s ever seen, only to discover she’d declared her love for him once before when she was really young, and he had been rude to her. Now he has to find out, can he get the girl to fall in love with him again and forgive him for what he did, or is he destined to lose her to someone else?

Info
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=71616 aka เค้าเรียกผมว่าความรัก
Release Date: 2012
Genre: Romance | Comedy
Stars : rak Amornsupasiri, Jazz Chuancheun And Khom Chuanchuen
Quality: DVDRip 720p
Encoder: hn@Hnmovies
Source: DVD9 Retail
Size: 550MB

Watch Movie Trailers

Screenshot
My+Name+is+Love+%282012%29+720p+DVDRip+800MB++Hnmovies My Name is Love (2012) 720p DVDRip 800MB

Download Movies
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5

Password if need:
Download

Subtitles
http://subscene.com/subtitles/title.aspx?q=My+Name+is+Love&l=
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. iZy Movies Download - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger